Thinking of the time we had this special hot chocolate 15 years ago at Bill’s in Sydney– it’s such a fun way for hot chocolate to be made! Make it with/ for your children as a breakfast energizer or an afternoon snack!
Recipe for 1
1 tbsp chocolate chips
1. Warm a glass in a container of hot water for 5 mins.
2. Remove glass from container carefully.
3. Tilt glass at an angle and place chocolate chips on the side of the glass. Chocolate chips will melt and stick to the side of the glass.
4. Heat up some milk over the stove or in a Nespresso milk frother.
5. Fill glass with milk and top with milk foam.
6. Stir and enjoy!