Continuing with the cookie butter madness at home – here’s a really simple drink you can fix yourself.
2 tbsp cookie butter
1 speculoos cookie or any cookie (crushed)
1 espresso shot
210ml cold milk
1. Heat cookie butter in microwave for 20 seconds.
2. Drizzle cookie butter down the inside rim of a latte glass (240ml) and coat the top of the rim as well.
3. Dip the rim of the glass into a plate of crushed cookie crumbs.
4. Place ice cubes in base of glass.
5. Prepare an espresso shot and pour over ice (I used a Caramelito Nespresso Capsule).
6. Pour milk over ice.
7. Sit back on your lounge chair and sip away. Oh yes, prepare a teaspoon to scoop the cookie butter cos the drizzle was just to make it look pretty. 😉
Follow me on Instagram for more updates: https://www.instagram.com/chaaarlotti/