Everyday I’m matcha-ing. Inspired by the bubble milk tea popsicles I’ve been seeing on IG Feeds – decided to make my own in what’s becoming my favourite flavour.
But the true story is I had to find a way to finish 100g of homemade matcha pearls.
Recipe (amounts depend on the size of popsicle mould)
Matcha Milk Tea
Matcha Pearls (cooked)
1. Place half the pearls in the base of a popsicle mould.
2. Fill half the mould with matcha milk tea.
3. Freeze with popsicle stick for at least 3-4 hours.
4. Place remaining half of the pearls in the popsicle mould.
5. Pour in remaining matcha milk tea and replace popsicle stick.
6. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
7. Prep a chair by your window or in your balcony and put on sunnies and a beach hat, play beach-side music and pretend you’re on holiday. Worked for me – for 5 minutes 😑