It was pouring in the early hours yesterday and I was awoken and started day dreaming about having an Acai bowl while rolling around in bed – I don’t have açai so I decided to make a banana and spinach version. Also, I found some cacao nibs and chia seeds hiding in my larder 😬 The cacao nibs and tang from the kiwi went really well together!
- 2 frozen bananas
- A small handful of spinach leaves (I used 2 cubes of frozen spinach)
- 1 kiwi (slice and reserve 2-3 slices to create shapes)
- Cacao nibs
- Chia seeds
- Water as needed
1. Cut out a shape of your choice from the kiwi slices. Set aside.
2. Blitz bananas and some water in a blender.
3. Set aside 3/4 in another container.
4. Add spinach, kiwi (including leftovers from step 1), some water and blitz.
5. To assemble, pour blended banana into a bowl and spoon spinach mixture over half the bowl.
6. Arrange cacao nibs, chia seeds and kiwi shapes on top.
#greenaçaí #banana #spinach #kiwi #cacaonibs #chiaseeds #acai #healthfood #greenfood #foodstagram #foodie #f52grams #foodiesg #instafood #sgfood #yummy #food #flatlay #flatlaytoday