Remember the Matcha Twist? Here’s a savoury version that I made with just parmesan cheese and puff pastry – only 2-ingredients – yay! Made a whole bunch of these and froze them for easy morning breakfasts for the kids.
- 50g Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- Flour for dusting
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Dust worktop with flour.
- Place puff pastry on floured worktop.
- Put grated cheese on puff pastry leaving about an inch on the top part of the pastry uncovered.
- Roll pastry up and snip diagonally to create sections.
- Alternate pastry sections.
- Place pastry on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25 mins.
#chaaarlottibakes #cheesetwist #parmesan #puffpastry #bake #yummy #foodphotography #instafood #foodstagram #f52grams