Hear Ye Hear Ye! I’m really thrilled! Cos I’m going to be having my very first cooking class (since relief teaching Home Econs Classes!) at Cookyn with Mervyn’s Studio (it’ll be Cookyn with Charlotte for one January morning hee!)! *excite*
Easy Peasy Simply Japanese-Y Cookyn Party
15 Jan (Saturday) 10.30am at Cookyn with Mervyn
273 Thomson Road #04-01 (Lift Lobby B)
It’ll be a good time of fun and drinks (wine provided), and in the meantime, you’ll learn how to cook and eat along the way!
Watch and get hands-on action on some recipes that I’ve shared on my blog and learn the basics of classic and modern Japanese home-style dishes that are quick and simple to whip up. It’d be a great alternative menu for CNY Reunion Dinner too!
On the Menu
1. Chawanmushi 茶碗蒸し
2. Mentaiko 明太子 Spaghettini (Spicy Cod Roe Spaghettini)
3. Koro Koro Beef Steak with Vegetables and Ponzu ポン酢 Sauce
4. Matcha 抹茶 (Green Tea) Ice Cream in a Jiffy!
– Tips on how to make the perfect chawanmushi – as smooth as Tao Huey 豆花!
– DIY Ice Cream in a Jiffy – no Ice Cream Maker needed!
– Mentaiko Spaghettini ready in just 5 steps – including the trip to the supermarket!
How do I Join?
It’s really easy joining a Cookyn Party – simply click here to BOOK yourself at slot at Cookyn with Mervyn’s website. And here’s a map to help you find your way!
See you there!
PS: this is my first post with no photos – cos you’ll be sharing yours with me after the class! yippee!!!