The aim? For every customer to go “Wow” (and nothing less) from the moment they enter to the time they leave – that’s the W Hotel’s promise.
We stayed at the W Hotel on a recent trip to Hong Kong and 4 months later I’m still in Wow. I once told a friend that I’d like to make a list of Whatever made me go Wow, Whenever I could find time. So here goes!
1. Welcomed by Sophisticated Grandeur
I just realised that you can makeout little Ws in the wall’s background! Wowed again 🙂
2. Weally Awesome Loyalty Programme (by Starwood) and Crazy Digital Art
Check out the dizzying Digital Art Installation, this sits behind the reception counter – never seen anything like it before.
3. Welcoming you Whatever, Whenever
Heart the Wheatgrass Pots!
(Wanted to get some for the office but they don’t last past 7 days apparently!)
4. Wonderfully Tasteful Decor
5. Wacky Flower Arrangements
6. Wait and Eat and Drink
Have a snack and drink while you wait to be checked-in
7. Wait a Minute, It’s a Digital Lift Carpet!
8. Walking to our Room
9. Wicked Room
10. Wawesome Roof Top Pool
Too bad it was way too cold for us to wade!
11.What’s there to Eat?
Have the oft-talked about buffet breakfast at Kitchen
and then head out for a day of sight-seeing and shopping. And when it’s time to rest your feet, head back to W and into the Living Room
to unwind with an cool evening drink. All that walking would have surely worked up an appetite, so don’t forget to complete your W dining experience at Fire.
12. Wanting some Wonderful Service?
Talk about personal service
1. R needed to get his shoes fixed (soles were coming off) and the W dude that came to pick up his shoes personally went to a cobbler (in the rain) to get it done and came back with the receipt. R paid nothing more than what the receipt stated. Needless to say we were impressed!
2. A short walk from the train station to the airport, a W dude accompanied R’s grandma and I all the way, helping us with our bags. We had a great conversation with him talking about his family etc – what a pleasant way to end a lovely stay at W.
Wan more time in August 2010! W HERE WE COME!
W Hong Kong
1 Austin Road West, Kowloon Station, Kowloon
Hong Kong, China
(852) 3717 2222